Skip to main content.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

In the end, hoping to have it out by this week-end was a bit optimistic.

I still need to finish the new faldoc to produce the new source-level documentation, and also to find a decent ramping function for the default GC algorithm.

However, I am quite positive. The RC seems quite stable, and is working blissfully in our production environment. I just found a couple of glitches while working with faldoc (something was wrong with error detection and extra message of raised errors), so the thing must be investigated a bit.

On the bright side, this is giving us the time to complete a full code check round (just nailed a very idiotic problem in string.find()), and to polish a couple of uncovered details. For example, I just added a glamorous "brigade" function, working similarly to cascade and meant to put common functional code at work through cooperation sequences.

Comments

No comments yet

Add Comment

This item is closed, it's not possible to add new comments to it or to vote on it